THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF MANUFACTURING JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
Company Name: Michigan Dairy Position Type: Employee FLSA Status: Non-Exempt POSITION SUMMARY: The Machine Operator is responsible for all aspects of machine operation and changeover activities to achieve and maintain world..
2471616 Mechanical Engineer (Electronics Packaging) Farmington Hills, MI Summary of the Mechanical Engineer (Electronics Packaging) position Our client, a developer and supplier of advanced vehicle safety systems, is growing at..
Position Overview/Description: The Application Manager Ensures Optimal use of ITSM processes & tools – including incident management, problem management, event management and change management. Also responsible for the monitoring &..
Chemical Plant Operator 1-1702202 We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender..
Job DescriptionKelly Services is looking for machine operators for a customer in Canton, Mi. This is a 3rd shift position from 11p-7a. This position starts at $10/hour and is a..
Va/Ve Sr Prod Engr - Electronics Job Description Req Id: 23025BR Individual must have a strong working knowledge of automotive electronics with safety electronics background preferred. Duties include identification and evaluation..
Livonia, MI Description: Top 3 Skills: Plastic Injection Molding EquipmentAutomated Equipment RepairPLC Troubleshooting-NO PROGRAMMING - Allen BradleyJob summary: Tier one Automotive supplier. Plastic Injection Molding faclity.ResponsibilitiesMaintain stringent preventive maintenance schedules..
Job Summary Set up and operate CNC Milling Machine to produce quality parts to customer specifications. The CNC milling machine setup operator will also inspect parts for defects. Essential Functions..
2nd shift 2pm to 10 pm The Toolmaker is responsible for assembly & equipment fixtures, tooling adjustments, fixture tooling design, troubleshooting systems; performing preventive and predictive maintenance on all installed..
RESPONSIBILITIES: Kforce has a client that is looking for an Advanced Process Engineer in Canton, MI. Summary: The Advanced Process Engineer will lead plant specific projects such as engineering changes..
Position Title: Tool & Die Supervisor Overview: At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers...
Location Canton, MI Salary $40,000 - $52,000 Hourly $20.00 - $25.00 Job Type Direct Hire Date Jun 01, 2017 Job ID 2473483 Job Summary Set up and operate CNC Milling..
Financial Analyst II in Farmington Hills Michigan YOUR MISSION: Supports the reporting and analysis of Sales and Gross Profit for both Production and Merchandise Products. Works on problems of a..
Job DescriptionProduction Assembly of Automotive Components All 3 shifts available (full time with OT) - must be flexible to work weekends and variable shifts. 50-60 hours/week on average - mandatory..
Job DescriptionKelly Services is looking for candidates to work 1st shift in Brownstown. Candidates will be using forklifts 75% of the time and the other 25% will be physically moving..
Manufacturing Engineer, Dearborn, MI $30-35 per hour Kelly Services is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for one of our top clients in Detroit, MI. As a Manufacturing Engineer placed with..
PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Engineering Solutions) - Saline, MI Direct Hire As a Process Controls Engineer you will be responsible for providing automation, validation and manufacturing intelligence to clients in the..
Machine Set-Up Tech in Saline Michigan Overview The Set-Up Technician is a working lead responsible for assisting the assigned Supervisor in setting up the shift for production. Responsibilities include directly..
Within the Product Engineering Braking Business Unit, Customer Application & System Engineering Department, Central Laboratory Group. Primary Responsibilities: Implement lean methods to eliminate waste, and improve value stream of processes..
Automotive Plant Network Engineer','100301','United States-Michigan-Dearborn','!*! Live IT Up at Ciber Global At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or..
Senior Project Engineer - Packaging (Automotive Powertrain) in Dearborn Michigan Responsibilities: General Summary: Project manage the design, development, testing, procurement and validation of automotive (or similar) packaging. Includes steel shipping..