THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF MANUFACTURING JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
If you are looking for a position at a company you can grow with this is a job for you. This position does require some technical assembly skills. An individual who ..
salary:$56,000 - $71,000 per year
salary:$56,000 - $71,000 per year
date posted:Friday, June 16, 2017
Transfer press experience a must!!!! Responsible for loading, setting up, and operating stamping presses to run production and produce quality output. The department is structured as a formal team, and ..
Transfer press experience a must!!!! Responsible for loading, setting up, and operating stamping presses to run production and produce quality output. The department is structured as a formal team, ..
Transfer press experience a must!!!! Responsible for loading, setting up, and operating stamping presses to run production and produce quality output. The department is structured as a formal ..
Cnc Operator Job Description
Elwood Staffing is currently hiring for a company located in Madison Heights MI that is seeking CNC Machinists. This is a temp to hire opportunity! The CNC ..
Mechanical Engineer (Electronics Packaging)
Farmington Hills, MI
Summary of the Mechanical Engineer (Electronics Packaging) position
Our client, a developer and supplier of advanced vehicle safety systems, is growing at a ..
Please send resumes to Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract 3-6 month
Globally diversified technology and innovative automotive supplier serving customers in more than 150 countries
2013 Gold Award Winner by the internationally ..
Job DescriptionKelly Services is looking for machine operators for a customer in Canton, Mi. This is a 3rd shift position from 11p-7a. This position starts at $10/hour and is a temp-to-hire ..
Job DescriptionStamping experience a must!!! Tool and Die Makers make and repair instruments, gages, dies, and fixtures that, when attached to machines, cut, shape, or stamp out parts made of metal. ..
Job DescriptionKelly Services is currently looking for data entry operators with recent experience. POSITION SUMMARYThe position is responsible for entering data for a high volume of client mail and searching in ..
Top 3 Skills: Plastic Injection Molding EquipmentAutomated Equipment RepairPLC Troubleshooting-NO PROGRAMMING - Allen BradleyJob summary: Tier one Automotive supplier. Plastic Injection Molding faclity.ResponsibilitiesMaintain stringent preventive maintenance schedules on ..
Exceptional opportunity for a degreed Manufacturing Engineer with experience in the ... the automotive industry. As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will develop, specify ... will develop, specify and improve manufacturing..
Set up and operate CNC Milling Machine to produce quality parts to customer specifications. The CNC milling machine setup operator will also inspect parts for defects.
Kforce has a client that is looking for an Advanced Process Engineer in Canton, MI. Summary: The Advanced Process Engineer will lead plant specific projects such as engineering changes and ..
$40,000 - $52,000
$20.00 - $25.00
Jun 01, 2017
Set up and operate CNC Milling Machine ..
Job DescriptionProduction Assembly of Automotive Components All 3 shifts available (full time with OT) - must be flexible to work weekends and variable shifts. 50-60 hours/week on average - mandatory overtime.- ..
Job DescriptionKelly Services is looking for candidates to work 1st shift in Brownstown. Candidates will be using forklifts 75% of the time and the other 25% will be physically moving product ..
Manufacturing Engineer, Dearborn, MI $30-35 per ... Services is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for one of our ... in Detroit, MI. As a Manufacturing Engineer placed with Kelly Services,..
$54,080 - $56,160
Jun 27, 2017
Our client has over 50 years of experience in manufacturing and production environments, and truly makes ..