Steward Health Care
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Plant Operator - Full Time','1805217','!*!Performs a variety of tasks including basic carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, boiler and heat exchanger operations, fire alarm panel and equipment operation associated with general plant maintenance for hospital environments. Performs other duties as required. Supports and adheres to St. Luke Medical Center/Tempe St. Luke's Hospital guest relations philosophy to ensure that our patients, physicians, visitors, and co-workers receive outstanding personal care and attention.','!*!Regulatory Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Vocational training / experience in carpentry, painting, electrical and plumbing trades.
- Minimum Experience: 3 to 4 years previous Central Plant (boiler room) experience in a hospital or industrial plant. 2 years previous experience in general maintenance work. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English. Must have a valid AZ drivers license.
- Required Certification/Registration
- Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
- Additional languages preferred
- Basic computer knowledge.Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled','Plant Operator','Arizona-Phoenix','','St. Luke's Behavioral Hospital','Technical Diploma','','Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk','Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk','Days','Days','Plant Operator - Full Time
Steward Health Care
Website : https://www.steward.org
Steward Health Care System is a community-based accountable care organization and community hospital network with more than 17,000 employees serving more than one million patients annually in more than 150 communities. Each hospital and facility within the Steward family, while part of an extensive network of health care providers, has its own rich history of providing outstanding, compassionate care right in the communities where patients need it most. Hospitals in the system include Carney Hospital in Dorchester, Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton, Holy Family Hospital in Methuen, Merrimack Valley Hospital in Haverhill, Morton Hospital in Taunton, Nashoba Valley Medical Center in Ayer, New England Sinai Hospital in Stoughton, Norwood Hospital, Quincy Medical Center, Saint Anne’s Hospital in Fall River and St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center in Brighton.