Temecula, CA, United States
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for a reliable, quality-oriented, entry-level machine operator for our manufacturing center in Temecula, California. As a Machine Operator you will be part of our team manufacturing mechanical seals used in industrial settings, such as refineries and factories. The Operator will fabricate metallic bellows using specialized low amp GTAW welding equipment. This is a standard work shift, Mon thru Friday, 7:30am to 4:00PM.
· Assemble product to engineering drawing specifications; precisely following technical work instructions and quality plans.
· Ensure that quality specifications are met through visual inspection and the use of high tolerance test and inspection equipment, including calipers and micrometers
· Uphold a high level of safety by wearing PPE, and following operating and housekeeping procedures
· Manage pace and attention to detail to meet metrics regarding quality, productivity, and safety
· Maintain equipment in proper working condition
· Work collaboratively as part of a team, showing a professional attitude and a service-oriented mindset in a fast-paced, flexible environment
· Demonstrate a reliable, dependable work ethic with a personal commitment to quality workmanship
1 year experience in a manufacturing setting required
High school diploma or G.E.D. required
Must have effective reading and listening skills in English to understand work instructions, safety procedures, and company policies.
Must be able to clearly report and explain information to others
Must be able to sort, check, count and verify numbers
Be able to stand for long periods, and occasionally lift or push large, heavy objects (up to 50 lbs)
Must be able to work overtime as required
Available to work Mon thru Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Machine Operator - Bellows Welding
Primary Posting Location:
Temecula, California US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words Accommodation Request as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
Website : http://www.flowserve.com
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 16,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.