Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Jan 23, 2019
Salt Lake City, Utah, US, 84116
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
4745 Wiley Post Way, 84116
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY: All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any incumbents with reasonable accommodation if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in other related duties or assignments. Shift hours for this role: Mon-Thurs, 3:00 pm to 1:30 am
• Responsible for learning the manufacturing and/or packaging process as assigned by following approved batch records (BR), work instructions (WI), standard operating procedures (SOP), etc.
• Responsible for set up, changeover, programming and operation of various equipment manufacturing and/or packaging equipment including, but not limited to, mixers, granulators, dryers, mills, tablet compression, holder assemblers, blister formers and sealers, packagers and labelers.
• Responsible for cleaning of facilities, equipment and utensils as required following SOP’s and WI’s.
• Responsible for completing documentation as required in the manufacturing and/or packaging of product.
• Responsible for completing all training requirements and maintaining 100% compliance with all assignments.
• Responsible for maintaining work areas and performing job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Batch Record instructions.
• Responsible for performing additional related duties as assigned.
• Basic computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office products (additional experience with systems such as LMS, ERP, etc. preferred).
• Ability to communicate effectively with written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to follow company policies and procedures.
• Ability to follow cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
• Ability to operate and troubleshoot production equipment.
• Detail oriented with ability to identify errors and/or inconsistencies while performing tasks.
In process of validation
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Nearest Major Market:
Salt Lake City
Apply now »
Website : https://www.allergan.com/
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN), headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world. Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories.