Oil States Industries, Inc
Millsap, TX, United States
The Industrial Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining, repairing, and installing a varied array of manufacturing equipment and working in a style that compliments GEODynamics long standing culture of high integrity.
• Develops, implements and maintains comprehensive preventative maintenance program for electronic and mechanical manufacturing equipment including lathes, mills, tubular lasers, and hydraulic presses.
• Understands and applies electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and electronic troubleshooting and repair skills to various industrial machines.
• Troubleshoots, repairs, and installs CNC’s, hydraulic presses, and other equipment, including robotics and laser systems.
• Prioritizes small to large repairs and schedule through completion as needed. • Reads and interprets blueprints.
• Works with PLC’s, ladder logic, and various schematics. (programming a plus)
• Flexible schedule to facilitate emergency repairs
• Leads safe work habits in accordance with OSHA and GEO-specific Health and Safety expectations
• Technical school degree in Engineering principles or a combination of education and experience
• Certifications in PM/TMP for Hydraulic Equipment/Power Units, Machine Tools, CNC Machining, Robotics, and maintenance
• 4 - 6 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with Preventive Maintenance (PM) / (TMP)
• Experience in Machine shop operations and basic fabrication
• Strong planning, organizational, analytical, communication, and networking skills
• Knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment as well as controls in the industrial environment
• Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, detail oriented, and thorough
• Basic to Intermediate computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Oil States Industries, Inc
Website : http://www.oilstates.com
Oil States Industries, Inc. is a subsidiary of Oil States International, Inc. and is located in multiple countries around the world. Oil States Industries operates in four market segments: Offshore Oil and Gas, Land Oil and Gas, Defense and General Industry. These four markets are serviced by Oil States' three divisions: the Offshore Construction Group, the Elastomer Group and the Marine Pipelines Group. Oil States is headquartered in Arlington, Texas, USA, with locations in 11 countries and more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We are a leading manufacturer of deepwater production products and subsea pipelines and pride ourselves in our innovative solutions for industry demands.