Camden, AR, United States
Description: Monitor program schedules to assure orders are placed into production to meet need. Create/monitor reports for program. Coordinate material needs with expediter and purchasing. Investigate inventory discrepancies. Advise product management of the status of material availability and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment and services are provided as needed. Confirms material supply and demand. Coordinates interdepartmental activity to other warehouses on the complex and MFC sites. Expedites stock transports from site to site. Assists management in resolving problems concerning over-shipments, shortages, engineering changes and traceability.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Demonstrated proficient knowledge of computer systems, databases, and programs
- Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of Management, industry peers, a represented workforce and internal and external customers.
- Possess knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Strong Experience with SAP.
- Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Inventory Control and material handling knowledge
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and parts lists
- MMAS experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.