Lockheed Martin Corporation
, GA, United States
Manufacturing, Security Clearance
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you ready for a change and an exciting new opportunity in 2019? Are you looking to launch your career in an exciting industry ? Do you have production scheduling experience? Are you an analytical problem solver who enjoys interacting with multiple partners and takes pride in your work? If so, this could be the next great opportunity for you. Join our Strategic and Missile Defense team in our Kings Bay, Georgia site. We are seeking an entry level Manufacturing Support Team Associate to support production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment. This role will have a 6 am - 3:30 pm work schedule and will involve daily collaboration various customer and internal organizations.
In this dynamic role you will:
• Perform medium and short range analysis and planning for reentry systems and missile production and associated operations.
• Prepare and coordinate production operations to meet fleet schedule requirements.
• Prepare and review work packages, and perform data collection functions in both classified and unclassified databases.
• Perform function as Derivative Classification Reviewer.
• Generate reports and develop metrics to status performance to leadership. Identify issues and concerns, and evaluate impact to operations.
• Conduct planning and scheduling meetings for LM and government organizations.
• Interact with internal and external organizations such as engineering, production and government planning.
• Participate in process improvement activities in various functional areas.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the many benefits you available to you as one of our teammates:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
•Have the ability to achieve and maintain qualification in the SWFLANT Personnel Reliability Program (PRP).
• Be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance. Cannot be a dual citizen. Interim Secret clearance required prior to start.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Be proficient with scheduling software.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be able to analyze data and develop comprehensive production schedules.
• Demonstrate high quality/error free output.
• Be willing and able to work in a collaborative and team-based environment.
• Have proven flexibility and adaptability to constantly changing requirements.
• Take initiative / display self-motivation, industrious work habits.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.