Degremont Technologies Ltd
Los Angeles, CA, United States
About SUEZ North America
SUEZ North America operates across all 50 states and Canada with 3,260 employees dedicated to environmental sustainability and smart and sustainable resource management. The company provides drinking water, wastewater and waste collection service to 6.4 million people on a daily basis; treats over 600 million gallons of water and over 450 million gallons of wastewater each day; delivers water treatment and advanced network solutions to 16,000 industrial and municipal sites; processes 55,000 tons of waste for recycling; rehabilitates and maintains water assets for more than 4,000 municipal and industrial customers; and manages $4.1 billion in total assets. The company posted revenues of $1.064 billion in 2017 and is a subsidiary of Paris-based SUEZ.
Will be working as part of a multi person crew (3 to 6 people). A Painter and Blaster must be versatile and willing to take on different types of projects ranging from cleaning, painting, blasting, prep work, finish work, of water and wastewater structures including water towers, basins, tanks, channels, tunnels.
Painting and Abrasive Blasting experience.
• Ultra High Water Jetting is a plus
• Computer skills in Microsoft Word/Excel and emailing is a plus.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds and climb elevated heights.
• Prolonged kneeling, bending, squatting
• Frequent periods of sitting or standing in confined or cramped spaces
• Must be able to set up, maintain, clean, disassemble, and assemble equipment (spray guns, spray pumps, etc.)
• Industry Certifications (SSPC, ICRI, NACE) are a plus
• Use strong mechanical aptitude and must work well with others in a problem solving atmosphere.
• Must be willing and able to travel extensively.
• Must be willing and able to work from heights.
• Must be willing to follow safety rules and work instructions.
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability
Los Angeles, California, United States
Degremont Technologies Ltd
Website : http://www.degremont-technologies.com
Ozonia International was founded by Ondeo Degremont, S. A. (Paris, France) and Air Liquide (Paris, France) in 1990 after the purchase of the ozone and UV technologies from Asea Brown Boveri (ABB) Ozone Group by Ondeo Degremont. Ozonia’ history and involvement in UV technology goes back to its predecessor company ABB (formerly Brown Boveri of Switzerland). In the early 1970’s, ABB developed and manufactured a variety of single and multiple lamp UV systems for potable water treatment, offshore oil-rigs and industrial wastewater disinfection. ABB’s extensive UV knowledge was transferred to the newly formed Ozonia in 1990, along with all its vast ozone generation and power supply technology. In 1995, Ozonia went on to acquire additional UV process and systems capability with a corporate acquisition in Europe, now known as Ozonia Triogen Ltd. Since it’s inception, the Ozonia companies have handled UV and ozone contracts from industrial and municipal clients from almost every corner of the world.