East Aurora, NY, United States
Audit, Quality, Manufacturing
Quality Manufacturing Auditor','186136','!*!
Anyone who has a full time job for any company probably spends more time at work with their colleagues than they do with anyone else. In our view, that means you need to choose work you find rewarding, colleagues you can rely on and a company that respects your need for a good quality of life – both inside and outside the workplace.
Here at Moog, we like what we do.
Here at Moog, we enjoy the challenge of creating things that the rest of the world has only ever dreamed of.
Here at Moog, we trust that everyone we work with is competent.
So this is what our company is like. Everyone comes to work and does their best. They are developed, recognized and rewarded for their efforts. They are proud of what they produce. And they're happy to go and enjoy their lives outside of work.
Moog, Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision motion control products and systems. Moog’s high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, industrial machinery, wind energy, marine applications, and medical equipment. Our employees form a team comprised of engineers, machinists, assemblers and many other skilled professionals whose creativity and craftsmanship are second to none.
Are you a self-motivated, quality-focused, manufacturing professional?
Our Industrial Group is looking for an experienced
Quality Manufacturing Auditor...
In this role, you will conduct employee audits of the Machine Shop, Sub-Assembly and Special Process Areas to provide a measurement of the Company's ability to supply adequate training, work instructions and tools to the employee.
Here is what your specific responsibilities will look like…
· Performing audits to provide data that indicates the degree to which machinists, operators and special process operators are producing parts and performing job tasks in accordance with written instructions and procedures.
· Inspecting piece parts during audits and performing various inspection tasks when requested.
· Performing complex inspection and layouts when required.
· Supporting analytical and statistical applications by assisting production employees involved in control charting activities and by identifying potential sources of variation in order to assure that significant factors are included in engineering studies.
· Using and understanding standard and non‑standard measuring equipment.
· Providing technical assistance and working closely with production supervision to obtain high quality workmanship from employees.
· Assisting production supervision in training personnel relative to Quality procedures and inspection techniques.
· Assisting in problem‑solving activities to provide preliminary review support for non‑conforming procedures, processes and activities during production with minimum supervision.
· Reporting areas needing improvement and ongoing problems in assigned areas to appropriate management.
To qualify for this position, we would like you to have:
· An Associate’s Degree in a related field, plus
· Five years’ experience in the operation of precision machines where a variety of inspection techniques and gaging is used, OR three years of Quality experience.
· An understanding of machine shop and sub-assembly workmanship standards.
· Familiarity with Quality Control requirements in a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Willingness to be cross-trained throughout the entire department.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
','','United States-New York-East Aurora','','ICD Quality (N93)','Full Time - Regular','Full Time - Regular','Standard','Experienced','','No','Dec 28, 2018','Quality Manufacturing Auditor
Website : http://www.moog.com
Over fifty years ago, we started as designer and supplier of aircraft and missile components. Today, our motion control technology enhances performance in a variety of markets and applications, from commercial aircraft cockpits, to power-generation turbines, to Formula One racing, to medical infusion systems.