Flowers Foods, Inc.
Lenexa, KS, United States
Performs production tasks as directed by supervision. It is the responsibility of production helpers to contribute to maintaining a safe work environment for themselves and their fellow co-workers. Helpers must be flexible and adaptable as they may be required to rotate job assignments throughout all production areas as needed. Position ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.). Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs routine tasks using standardized procedures and GMPs with an eye toward detail and quality.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area(s).
- Position requires ability to act as a member of a highly functioning team.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
Entry level position requiring minimal training to fulfill tasks.
No education required; however must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record necessary information applicable to job.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 04/02/2019. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Christine Goulding at or .
Flowers Foods, Inc.
Website : http://www.flowersfoods.com
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO), headquartered in Thomasville, Ga., is a leading producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods in the United States. The company operates 46 highly efficient bakeries that produce breads, buns, rolls, snack cakes, and pastries, which are distributed fresh to foodservice and retail customers in the Southeastern, Southwestern, and mid-Atlantic states and frozen to national foodservice and retail customers.